“There is absolutely no reason for being rushed along with the rush. Everybody should be free to go slow.” - Robert Frost
: : :
Many of us today are simply moving too fast and pausing less often for a break.
For time off.
For intentional rest.
This is not the pace intended for us to live.
There is a better way.
It’s time to Honor the Rhythm of Rest.
I’m incredibly excited to offer these words to you!
A message near to my heart, words I attempt to faithfully practice and live with grace…
Honoring the Rhythm of Rest will encourage and equip you:
- to understand the meaning of true rest
- to ask of yourself :: am I living intense, or intentional?
- to counteract the myth of ‘doing it all’
- to consider 3 intentional ways to practice rest
- to journey back from burnout
Here’s what a few people had to say about the book…
“This book goes along with words I’ve written about giving yourself grace and saying no to things that aren’t a priority for you — a wonderful ebook! I was blessed and inspired by reading it.”
Crystal Paine, Money Saving Mom
“Honoring the Rhythm of Rest is a beautiful book. As a Type A personality who tends to do, do, do and who has faced burnout before, reading through this book was a breath of fresh air to me. Daniele’s heart of care and compassion shines through, and I appreciate her sharing it with me!”
Stephanie Langford, Keeper of the Home
Honoring the Rhythm of Rest is a 30+ pages e-book I hope you’re inspired by…
- full of helpful and practical information
- thoughtful questions to consider at the end of each section
- space to journal and write (when printed)