Find helps to plan for FIVE IN A ROW — lots of resources!
Links to some of our completed FIAR books:
Find ALL of our homeschooling-related posts at this link.
I would describe our style as being fairly eclectic, but of a Charlotte Mason and a bit of Classical bent. To make sense of this statement, here are a few links:
- Charlotte Mason’s Philosophies–a simple introduction on the various aspects of a CM education (from the viewpoint of this author)
- Simply Charlotte Mason
This said, we adhere to a philosophy of what I call whole life education, using whatever resources fit our children best to grow them in relationship with God, with themselves, with others and with the world.
Samples of Thematic Units & Resources
- Preschool Construction Theme
- Maple Sugaring Unit
- Gardening Books & Ideas for Spring Study
- Thanksgiving Books for the Family
- Some of our cultural celebrations here: Germany, Ireland, Spain, England
Building Booklists for Children :: a list of resources for finding great literature
Inspirational Reading for the Homeschool Mom (or Dad) :: my favorite list of articles, homeschool book titles and more!